The User
HEY, you need to register soon, that way, we can help you more!!!

Thx, The Admin, ShadowMike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The User
HEY, you need to register soon, that way, we can help you more!!!

Thx, The Admin, ShadowMike
The User
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Site!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Site! Empty Welcome to the Site!

Post  ShadowMike101 Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:38 am

Hello everyone! My name is ShadowMike, just call me Mike for short, or just call me The User. I seem a little out of my league for stepping into the world of giving you help for computers and the like. I know, I know. I seem less helpful than anyone else in the world right now... Sad People would rather go on google, thanks to impatience... But don't worry. I'll try my best to keep this site alive and going!

First off, let me say that this site should be a great place to use for helping others get their Computers up and running again. and furthermore.... Sleep

*AHEM* Well, to make it short and simple, If you need your pc up and running, you know the site to go!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by ShadowMike101 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowMike101
ShadowMike101
Admin
Admin

https://theuser.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Site! Empty Helping Hand

Post  Marky7595 Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Hi i'm Marky7595 and i'll be helping ShadowMike101 with fixing computer and aiding y'all in getting your computer run faster, download faster, startup fast and cleaning them out. Very Happy And also hacking your computers to do things it wouldn't normally do Twisted Evil
Marky7595
Marky7595

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Site! Empty Re: Helping Hand

Post  ShadowMike101 Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Marky7595 wrote:Hi i'm Marky7595 and i'll be helping ShadowMike101 with fixing computer and aiding y'all in getting your computer run faster, download faster, startup fast and cleaning them out. Very Happy And also hacking your computers to do things it wouldn't normally do Twisted Evil

He'll just help around... tongue Razz
ShadowMike101
ShadowMike101
Admin
Admin

https://theuser.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Site! Empty Re: Welcome to the Site!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum